What you need:
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 4 oz. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 1/2 cups prepared spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked ham
- Preheat oven to 375. Coat 9-inch round baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, 2 oz. shredded cheddar, salt
and pepper. Blend in spinach and ham. Pour mixture into baking pan.
- Bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining 2 oz.
Cheddar, let set for 2 to 3 minutes; then slice into wedges.
Recipe Source: Unknown