What you need:
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1" wide strips
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 each green and red bell pepper, cut into 1" wide strips
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 1/2 cups Think'n'Chunky Salsa
- Mexican style cheese, shredded
- Sour cream
Recipe Source: Jessica Wright
- Toss chicken in flour and taco seasoning in the slow cooker.
- Add peppers, corn, and salsa and stir.
- Cover and cook for 6 to 8 hours on low or 3 to 4 hours on high.
- Serve over rice with Mexican style cheese and sour cream :)