What you need:
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed completely
- 1/2 lb to 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil
- Dried oregano
- Press bread dough into a long rectangle on a baking sheet. (Make sure you grease it first!)
- Spread sauce in the middle and then top with meats and cheese.
- Slice 1-inch strips to the filling on both sides.
- Take one strip from each side and braid, alternating between sides. Tuck the ends under.
- Bake at 325* for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with dried oregano.
- Return to oven and bake for 5 more minutes.