What you need:
- 1 small onion, sliced into half moons
- 1 small green bell, sliced into thin strips
- Roast beef, sliced
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. A1 sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 3 eggs
- A splash of milk
- Sliced provolone cheese
- Heat up a little vegetable oil, butter, or bacon grease in a skillet. Saute onion and pepper for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Move vegetables over to the side of the skillet and add roast
beef. Season with salt and pepper, garlic, Worcestershire, and A1. Heat
through and then mix with vegetables.
- In another skillet, melt butter. Meanwhile, whisk together eggs and milk until fluffy.
- Add eggs to skillet and cook until set, sliding a spatula
underneath it every so often to let the uncooked eggs get under the
- Add a little of the meat mixture to one side of the eggs and then add cheese to it.
- Flip other half over filling and let the cheese melt.
- Serve hot off the skillet!