What you need:
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 5 large marshmallows (I had minis, so I eyed what 5 large marshmallows would be)
- 1 jar (12 oz.) creamy peanut butter - although most are 16 oz. so make sure you check your jar!
- Combine sugar, milk and marshmallows in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved and marshmallows are melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter until combined.
- Pour into a buttered 8-inch square baking dish.
- Let cool and firm before cutting into squares. Wrap or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Recipe Source Unknown