What you need:
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup onion, diced (I did more)
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced (I did about 1/2 a large green bell)
- 1 cup ham, cooked and chopped (I got the packaged kind that is by the bacon)
- 1/4 tsp. parsley
Recipe Source: Food.com
- Beat eggs and milk until light and fluffy
- Add cheese, peppers, onion, and parsley. Stir.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9x9" square pan.
- Bake at 400 for 25 minutes or until set. Mine took about 30 minutes
- Cut into squares and serve.