What you need:
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup margarine [or butter], melted
- 20 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- Combine milk, sour cream, and egg in a separate bowl.
- Add melted margarine and milk mixture to flour mixture. Stir until just blended.
- Gently stir in cookies.
- Spoon batter into 12 greased muffin pan cups. Bake at 400 for 20 to 25
minutes (mine got DARK at 20 min so definitely keep an eye on it OR
lower the temp). Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
Recipe source: Food.com