What you need:
- 3 firm but ripe bananas
- 2 cups chocolate chips or chunks, melted
- 1/2 cup nuts of your choice, finely chopped
- 9 to 12 lollipop or popsicle sticks
- Peel and slice bananas into thirds or fourths. Put each banana piece on a stick. Making sure they don't touch, wrap your plate or dish with Saran wrap and place in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight.
- Melt your chocolate via a double boiler over the stove or in the microwave.
- Place on wax paper or foil. Place bananas back into the freezer for 30 minutes and then transfer to a freezer safe container or a ziploc bag until you are ready to eat them.
- Dip bananas in chocolate and then into nuts - if you have a kiddo with a food allergy, I'm sure you could do sprinkles.
Recipe source: Joy the Baker.