What you need:
- 8 oz. orechiette pasta
- 1 lb. chicken fingers
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- 4 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Cook pasta according to directions; drain. Set aside.
- Season chicken with dried basil, salt, pepper, and garlic. Grill. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a skillet. Add green onions and Italian seasoning. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and saute for 1 more minute. Stir in tomatoes, 3 tbsp.
fresh basil, cream, milk, and hot pepper flakes. Bring to a boil, then
reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Whisk in Parmesan until melted.
- Serve pasta topped with chicken, then sauce, then a little more fresh basil.
Recipe from Fabulously Fun Food