What you need:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire
- 1 tbsp. ketchup (I omitted)
- 1 tsp. minced onion
- Salt and pepper
- Cheddar Cheese
- Tomatoes, diced
- Toppings: pickles, buffalo sauce, mustard, etc.
- Brown ground beef; drain.
- Add Worcestershire, ketchup, minced onion, and salt and pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on tortillas and add beef.
- Add tomatoes and other toppings. Roll up like a burrito.
- Grill until browned on both sides.
Recipe from Semi Homemade Mom