What you need:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 cups heavy cream, divided
- 1/2 cup cinnamon chips (I had to use toffee bits)
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar (I will use closer to 1 1/2 cups next time)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Pour 1 1/2 cup cream and mix until combined.
- On a lightly floured surface, pat into a long, thick rectangle.
- Slice into 8 squares and place half the squares into a greased 8x8-inch pan.
- Sprinkle half cinnamon chips over top, then cover with second square. Top with remaining squares.
- Bake at 425* for 14 to 16 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, spread the chips on top.
- Whisk together 1/2 cup heavy cream with sugar and vanilla. Drizzle on top.