What you need:
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup tapioca starch
- 1/4 cup farmer's cheese (Sally used Mexican, I used Colby Jack)
- 1 tbsp. Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Rosemary and kosher salt, for topping
- Place all ingredients except for topping into a blender.
- Blend until well incorporated and smooth.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400*
- Pour batter into mini muffin tins, no more than 3/4 tin full.
- Top with rosemary and salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool and serve!
Recipe from Bewitching Kitchen