What you need:
- Steak, sliced into strips or cubed
- Fajita seasoning, we use Kroger brand exclusively
- Onion, sliced into rings
- Green Bell Pepper, sliced into strips
- Red Bell Pepper, sliced into strips
- Olive oil
- Tortilla chips
- 8 oz. Monterey Jack cheese
- Toppings: sliced jalapenos, sour cream, salsa, guacamole, pico de gallo, etc.
- Saute bell peppers and onion in olive oil.
- Meanwhile, brown steak. Right before it is about done, add fajita seasoning (and water if you need it).
- Place chips on a large baking sheet and sprinkle cheese on it. Place in a 400 degree oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Top chips with steak, veggies and your choice of toppings.
Recipe adapted from The Pioneer Woman