Helping each other
Post date: Sep 9, 2015 1:07:18 PM
Helping each other
Write Coach here to discuss with you, Dear Writers, how you can make hundreds, thousands, even millions, make you better looking and make your life a success.
Sound too good to be true, well, you are right. The above is an attention getter. I use it facetiously to make my point. There are no guarantees in life.
Here is what I can guarantee:
- If you send your manuscripts, ideas, compilations, books, stories, novels to me then I will read them over.
- Furthermore, after reading them over I will send you my comments, suggestions and questions if the need arises to explore exactly where you are coming from and what you are thinking.
- We want to make sure you are heading in the right direction and between you and me, we will keep getting you better.
- Yes, I get something out of it. It is a learning experience for me as well. There is no person out there who knows everything and I am an avid learner and will take what I learn about you and your writing to help make you better.
- Everything I learn I pass on to you, Dear Writers, this way we all learn and it helps all of us. (I do this in a way that will not give away anything proprietary or make anyone uncomfortable. It is completely anonymous.)
- Best part of all of this is that you only use those comments and suggestions if you want to. You are the owner and proud parent of the manuscript and as such, it is absolutely yours in totality. I advise you only do those things that make sense to you. After all you own it, not me. You live with the changes, not me.
- IT IS FREE. Did you read that? This is the real best part. IT IS FREE.
- My question to you is what are you waiting for?
Send your items to ab3ring at juno dot com or dalanbinder at gmail dot com
If you like what you see, read, are experiencing here at my web site and blog then show your appreciation and hit the tip button and send me your appreciation; either money or an email is acceptable. If this site has value to you then how much is it worth to you?