Post date: Sep 6, 2015 10:26:09 PM
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Questions from Dear Writers, please feel free to ask as many more as it takes for you to be comfortable with this process. Let’s call this the FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions) that will help you to further understand the process.
Dear Write Coach
- This first item is a suggestion not a question. Please page number your manuscripts, double space the sentences and use paragraphs to be able to help us both, you for writing and rewriting, me for reading and understanding.
- Do you share my material (book, story, novel, manuscript)?
Answer: NO! Emphatically NO! Not on this site, not anywhere.
- What if I do not like your ideas (suggestions, comments, etc.)?
Answer: Then ignore them, after all you are the author and owner and you must go with your instinct. You are the sole person whom you must please, not me. You will thrive by your own decisions, if what I tell you makes sense to you then by all means incorporate to some, all or no extent, that is all up to you.
- What if email communication does not see to work?
Answer: Then if you’d like we can set up a Skype or phone session, this will help the communication process. You send me when you are available (dates and times-send at least two or three in order for us to find a mutually compatible date and time) and then I’ll pick one that works for us both.
- (this list will be added to as more questions come in)