- 1 unbaked pizza crust, store-bought or your favorite homemade recipe
- 2 ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning (combination of chili flakes, garlic,
lemon peel, dill, oregano, cinnamon, mace, spearmint and chervil)
- 4 baby bella mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts,sliced in half
- 1/2 cup pitted assorted Greek olives, chopped or sliced
- 1/4 cup roasted tomatoes, chopped (from the grocery store olive bar)
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, chopped (from the grocery store olive bar)
- 8-10 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups grated part-skim mozzarella cheese
Preheat the oven to 550. Press the pizza dough into a greased baking sheet or pizza pan.
the tomato slices on the crust, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle
with the salt and Greek seasoning. Distribute the rest of the
ingredients over the pizza, ending with the cheese.
Bake for 5-7 minutes, until the cheese is golden and bubbly. Slice and enjoy!
Yields 5 servings.
Points Plus Value: 10 points per serving / 3 slices (baked in a
rectangular baking sheet, cut into 15 pieces, for 5 servings of 3 pieces
Recipe from Curly Girl Kitchen