Minty Watermelon and Peach Salad with Feta Cheese
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
For the salad
- 100 g lambs lettuce
- 200g watermelon, cut into cubes
- 120g peaches, cut in half then sliced
- 60g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- Black and Pink peppercorns, coarsely crushed
For the vinaigrette
- 2-3 tablespoon clear honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- In a large mixing bowl place lambs lettuce, watermelon, peaches, tomatoes and crushed peppercorn in a bowl and toss gently.
- In a smaller bowl whisk together ingredients for vinaigrette until thick and creamy. Set aside
- Portion the salad onto plates and drizzle some vinaigrette over the top.
Notes: Lambs lettuce wilts very quickly so be sure to serve the vinaigrette separately if you are making this ahead.
All photographs and written content on What's For Lunch, Honey? © 2006-2010 Meeta Khurana unless otherwise indicated. | All rights reserved | If you are interested in using my texts or photographs please contact me | You may not use my work for commercial purposes without my permission | You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work in any form | Please Ask First