Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 500g cooked red and white quinoa
- 2 large bunches flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 small bunch coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- sea salt and cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 150g marinated feta cheese
- 100g toasted pine nuts
- Place the cooked and cooled quinoa, parsley, mint and coriander leaves, tomatoes and lemon zest in a bowl. Toss to combine.
- Mix together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper, ground cumin and pour over the salad. Toss well to combine.
- Transfer on a platter and top with crumbled feta cheese and toasted pine nuts.
This is a very versatile salad and can be made in many variations:
Add roasted zucchini, egg plants, bell peppers and marinated olives to the salad.
Instead of feta cheese crumble some goats cheese over the top.
All photographs and written content on What's For Lunch, Honey? © 2006-2014 Meeta K. Wolff unless otherwise indicated. | All rights reserved | If you are interested in using my texts or photographs please contact me | You may not use my work for commercial purposes without my permission | You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work in any form | Please Ask First