Ricotta Lemon Slice with Summer Berries
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 400g ricotta
- 125g cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- 1 tablespoon wheat semolina
- 110g superfine sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Mixed fresh berries
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees C. Line a 20cm x 20cm tin with baking paper.
- In a food processor, place the ricotta, cream cheese, eggs, lemon juice, vanilla seeds, wheat semolina and sugar and process until smooth. Fold in the lemon zest.
- Spread the mixture in the tin, smoothing the top, then bake for 20 minutes or until firm.
- Remove from the oven allow to cool slightly then place in the fridge to cool. Top with berries and serve.
You can serve the ricotta slices with a drizzle of maple syrup or even lightly flavored raw honey. Simply divine!
All photographs and written content on What's For Lunch, Honey? © 2006-2014 Meeta K. Wolff unless otherwise indicated. | All rights reserved | If you are interested in using my texts or photographs please contact me | You may not use my work for commercial purposes without my permission | You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work in any form | Please Ask First