Recipe From What's For Lunch, Honey?
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 400g raw prawns, peeled
- A glug of olive oil
- 1 avocado, cubed
- Handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- Small bunch of coriander, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- A pinch of salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- thumb size piece of ginger, minced
- ½ - 1 teaspoon espelette pepper powder (substitute with smoky paprika powder)
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed
- Make the salsa by tossing the avocado, tomatoes, cilantro, salt, espelette pepper and lime juice together in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the ginger and garlic and quickly stir fry till fragrant. Add the shrimp, cook until opaque and pink.
- Place a few shrimp onto a warm tortilla, top with avocado tomato salsa and fold together. Repeat with remaining ingredients and serve.