Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cranberry Pistachio Rocky Road
By Meeta K. Wolff
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour including refrigerator time
Makes: 25 pieces
- 25 large marshmallows
- 800g dark chocolate, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pistachios, coarsely chopped
- a few pinches of course sea salt
- 2 tablespoons freeze dried raspberries, crushed
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries, unsweetened
- Line a baking tray approx. 20cm x 30cm with some baking paper. Arrange the marshmallows side-by-side in the tray.
- Pour over the melted dark chocolate and rap the tray a few times on the counter-top to get rid of any air bubbles and to evenly distribute the chocolate.
- Sprinkle the sea salt, crushed freeze dried raspberries, cranberries and pistachios over the chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until the chocolate is set and firm. Using a sharp knife cut into bars or along the sides of each marshmallow for individual portions. These rocky roads will keep for up to a week in a cook dark place.
- To give these as gifts wrap the bars in some wax paper then wrap in wrapping paper, tying each end with some string. Decorate with wooden stars or pine cones.
- Individual pieces can be put in small brown paper bags and tied with colorful string and natural decorations - these will be a real eye-catcher.
All photographs and written content on What's For Lunch, Honey? © 2006-2016 Meeta K. Wolff unless otherwise indicated. | All rights reserved | If you are interested in using my texts or photographs please contact me | You may not use my work for commercial purposes without my permission | You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work in any form | Please Ask First