Recipe From What's For Lunch, Honey?
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes + 4 hours in fridge
Serves: approx. 6
- 100ml milk
- 100ml heavy cream
- 185g clotted cream
- 40g + 1 tablespoon lavender honey
- 1 leaf gelatin, soaked in water for 5 minutes
- 100g strawberries, hulled and cut into quarters
- 100g blueberries
- 50ml prosecco
- In a saucepan, bring milk and 40g honey to a gentle simmer, stirring to
dissolve the honey. Then add the gelatin and stir until dissolved. Pour the
mixture into the heavy cream. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Whisk in the clotted cream until smooth. Strain mixture using a fine meshed
sieve to make sure all lumps are removed.
- Divide the mixture into six individual glasses. Refrigerate for at least 4
hours or preferably overnight to set.
- In the meantime pour the prosecco in a clean bowl and stir in 2 tablespoons
honey. Add the berries and macerate for approx. 30 minutes.
- Remove the panna cotta from the fridge and serve with the berries, either on the side or spooned over the top.