Recipe From What's For Lunch, Honey?
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Put the orange zest, juice, egg yolks and sugar in a food processor and
process until combined.
- Pour the thickened cream into a saucepan and heat over medium heat, bringing
it to just below boiling point. Stir the orange mixture into the heated cream,
then divide the mixture among six 120ml ramekins.
- Place the ramekins in a large roasting pan, then pour in enough boiling
water to come halfway up sides of the ramekins. Bake the cream mixture in the
oven for 30 minutes until the mixtures have just set. They will still be
slightly wobbly but will set further as it cools.
- Carefully remove the roasting pan from the oven and gently remove the
ramekins from the water. Cool for 20 minutes, then chill in the fridge for 2-3
hours until firm.
- Before serving top each ramekin with a good drizzle of dulce de leche and sprinkle with chopped pistachios.