Asian Chicken Red Cabbage and Peach Salad
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 60 ml lime juice
- 2-3 teaspoons ginger, very finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 4- teaspoons sesame seed oil
- 1-2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 spring onions, chopped
- 1 small red cabbage, shredded
- 4 carrots, grated or cut into julienne
- 2 peaches, thinly sliced
- 350g skinless grilled or rotisserie chicken meat, shredded
- In a small bowl whisk together lime juice, ginger, sesame seeds, oil and soy sauce until thoroughly incorporated.
- In a larger bowl toss cabbage, carrots, spring onions, peaches and chicken together with the lime-ginger dressing. Allow to infuse for about 15-20 minutes.
All photographs and written content on What's For Lunch, Honey? © 2006-2010 Meeta Khurana unless otherwise indicated. | All rights reserved | If you are interested in using my texts or photographs please contact me | You may not use my work for commercial purposes without my permission | You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work in any form | Please Ask First