Raspberry Rose Coconut Smoothie Bowl
By Meeta K. Wolff
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 frozen banana
- 250g frozen raspberries (or other berries)
- 1/2 avocado
- 100ml coconut water
- 50ml rosewater
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 50g fresh raspberries
- 1 passion fruit
- 60-80g from my Almond Butter Seed Fruit and Nut Granola
- Add all ingredients into a blender (except for the granola, fresh raspberries and passion fruit) and process until smooth.
- Pour into serving bowl and garnish with fresh raspberries, the granola and passion fruit cut in half. Great to scoop out with the smoothie.
All photographs and written content on What's For Lunch, Honey? © 2006-2017 Meeta K. Wolff unless otherwise indicated. | All rights reserved | If you are interested in using my texts or photographs please contact me | You may not use my work for commercial purposes without my permission | You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work in any form | Please Ask First