What is Electricity?
electricity is the study of charged particles and the forces that these particles exhibit upon each other .
1. Verification of Joule’s law (as Δθ ∝ I 2).
2. Measurement of the resistivity of the material of a wire.
3. To investigate the variation of the resistance of a metallic conductor with temperature.
4. To investigate the variation of the resistance of a thermistor with temperature.
5. To investigate the variation of current (I ) with pd (V ) for
(a) metallic conductor
(b) filament bulb
(c) copper sulfate solution with copper electrodes
(d) semiconductor diode.
2. Magnetic fields
3. Current in a magnetic field
4. Electromagnetic induction
5. Alternating current
6. Concepts of mutual induction and self-induction