1. Motion of a particle.
Displacement, velocity as vectors.
Applications of the vector addition law.
Description of vectors in terms of unit perpendicular vectors. Elementary treatment of relative motion.
- Linear motion is the topic that describes how bodys travel in one dimension,
- it is the most answered question in the paper.
- Anybody from LC Physics should be able to answer the question.
- This question in the Leaving Cert can be time consuming, leave it until last
- it does not require vectors
Occasions in motion (greatest distance, equal distance, shared distance)
The maths of variables