Physics experiment spreadsheet solver ... an Excellent resource
1. Measurement of velocity and acceleration.
2. To show that a ∝ F.
3. Verification of the principle of conservation of momentum.
4. Measurement of g.
5. Verification of Boyle’s law.
6. Investigation of the laws of equilibrium for a set of co-planar forces.
1. Measurement of the focal length of a concave mirror.
4. Measurement of the focal length of a converging lens.
5. Measurement of the wavelength of monochromatic light.
1. Calibration curve of a thermometer using the laboratory mercury thermometer as a standard.
2. Measurement of specific heat capacity, e.g. of water or a metal by a mechanical or electrical method.
3. Measurement of the specific latent heat of fusion of ice.
4. Measurement of the specific latent heat of vaporisation of water.
1. Verification of Joule’s law (as Δθ ∝ I 2).
2. Measurement of the resistivity of the material of a wire.
3. To investigate the variation of the resistance of a metallic conductor with temperature.
4. To investigate the variation of the resistance of a thermistor with temperature.
5. To investigate the variation of current (I ) with pd (V ) for
(a) metallic conductor
(b) filament bulb
(c) copper sulfate solution with copper electrodes
(d) semiconductor diode.