Key of A. One part. Sometimes known by its first line, "Police come, I didn't want to go, this morning."
- The Moose Whisperers [sample on CDBaby]
- The Spare Change Boys on a Smithsonian collection CD [utoob].
- Locust Honey live [utoob].
- Berea College Bluegrass Ensemble [utoob].
- Recorded singing over banjo with lyrics [MissouriState].
- The Wafarers [utoob nonvideo]
- Tommy Jarrell, Fred Cockherham, Oscar Jenkins [utoob nonvideo] with very nasty lyrics.
- Solo banjo selfies: left hand out of frame [utoob], frettless [utoob], porch chair [utoob].
LyricsI know something I didn't want to tell this morning.I know something I didn't want to tell this morning.I know something I didn't want to tell,I want to go to heaven in a cocoanut shell, this morning.