Devil Eat the Groundhog
Paul David Smith on fiddle.
Key of G. Same chords (G,C,G,D...) in both parts.
- This tune is attributed to Owen "Snake" Chapman. Devil was his dog. You can hear the tune on his CD "Up in Chapman's Hollow" [rip at YouTube; clip at Amazon].
- Headless fiddler and fretless banjo. Mark Ralston self mash up [utoob] says thanks to J-Walk.
- Fiddle by Paul David Smith, with guitar in gymnasium [utoob]
- Played on stage with fiddle and mandolin [utoob]. This is the Pine Creek Rounders.
- Key of D on fiddle and banjo by Gadaya [utoob]. On fiddle, transposing this tune to key of D is trivial: shift up one string.
- Solo banjo, three-finger style [utoob].