Pig Ankle Rag
Highwater String Band playing Pig Ankle Rag.
Key of D. Two parts with similar (or same) chord structure. Both parts start on the A chord. This ragtime tune is simple enough for old time circles.
- Highwoods String Band CD "Feed Your Babies Onions so you can find them in the dark." Clip on Amazon or a rip on YouTube.
- Played slow on 3-finger style banjo by Brad Sondahl, who hits lots of notes [utoob]
- Too many notes for old time but played nicely by Classical Tangent [utoob]. This one medleys into a different Pig Ankle Rag.
- Here is a nice trio jam on the porch [utoob] by Silversteins & Dillof
- A complete mandolin lesson by Don Julin [utoob]
- This kid fiddles real slow and real good [utoob]
- Dueling ukelele. Well, it has all the notes [utoob]