Bound to Have a Little Fun
Key of G. Two parts. Second part is longer than the first.
- Dan Gellert in a dark tent at Clifftop [utoob]
- Gusty Wallace [Slippery Hill] 1975 field recording
- Phil Lederer + Max Godfrey in jam [utoob]
- Hot Corn String Band in Stockholm, Sweden [utoob]
- Solo fiddle Patrick Farrell [utoob]
Hearing this in jams, I was usually confused about where the tune started. That's because the second part ends the same way the first part starts, as you can see as this midi machine plays the notes on the page.