Cranberry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Makes three dozen cookies
- 14 Tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Mix together the flour, salt and baking soda in a medium bowl. Set aside.
In the bowl of your stand mixer, beat the butter and sugars together until light and creamy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
Add the flour mixture and stir until combined. Stir in the oats, cranberries and chocolate chips.
Using a scoop for standard sized cookies, scoop the batter onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake until set and lightly browned, from 8-12 minutes, depending on the size of your cookies.