Thanks to Nophachai for showing me these two interesting instruments.One is a Conn Albert system.Both are double walled.BUT ONE of the two has hard rubber between the double wall. (I think it is the Boehm system.) I forget which one, and also the term that is used to describe a clarinet made this way.