Free School Meals
If you are a parent or carer and receive any of the benefits listed below then your child is eligible for Free School Meals.
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit ( Provided you do not also receive Working Tax Credit or have an annual household income greater than £16,190.)
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Working Tax Credit run on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.)
If your application is successful our academy will also receive extra funding from the government in the form of Pupil Premium, which can be used to support teaching and learning.
You can apply on line here.
Download, print and complete an application form and hand it in to our office staff.
Updated December 2017