Our uniform is available to purchase online from our online uniform shop. Every purchase you make will help the school with 5% of the total being donated back to Lea Forest by our supplier.
What to wear :
- Red Sweatshirts embroidered with Lea Forest Logo or Plain Red Sweatshirt
- Red Cardigan embroidered with Lea Forest Logo or Plain Red Cardigan
- White Polo Shirt embroidered with Lea Forest Logo or Plain White Polo Shirt
- Red and White Check Summer Dress
- Grey Trousers, Shorts, Skirts or Pinafore
- Grey, Black or White Socks
- Grey, Black or Red Tights
- Plain Red or White Head Scarves
- Black School Shoes
Please note: boots and trainers are not acceptable footwear in the academy.
Please ensure that all clothing is clearly marked with your child's name, so that it can be returned to you in the event that it is misplaced. Name tags are available from our uniform shop.
Coloured tights and leggings should not be worn to the academy. Jewellery, false nails and make up should not be worn to the academy.
What to wear - PE and Sports Uniform
We require all parents and carers to provide a sports uniform for their child to enable them to participate safely in sports activities.
All children require the following items:
- House Colour Plain T Shirt or Lea Forest Branded T Shirt from the uniform shop
-Red for Holly
-Blue for Bramble
-Green for Ash
-Yellow for Oak
- Black Shorts
- Black Slip on pumps for indoor use
- Jogging Bottoms or track suit trousers for outdoor use
- Sweatshirt for outdoor use
- Trainers for outdoor use
- Swimming kit and towel for swimming lessons
Please ensure that all clothing is clearly marked with your child's name, so that it can be returned to you in the event that it is misplaced.
Updated July 2019