For the Peaches:
For the Crumble:
- 8 Peaches, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons Irish Cream (I used Bailey’s)
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2/3cups All-purpose flour
- 2/3cups light brown sugar
- 1/2cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, cold, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Butter a 9 to 10 inch pie plate or casserole. Place peaches in a bowl and mix with the Irish Cream, sugar and lemon zest. Turn mixture into prepared dish.
- In a mixing bowl combine the flour, brown sugar, oats, cinnamon, cardomon and salt. Add the cubed butter and with your fingers knead the butter into the dry ingredients until it is crumbly. Top the peaches with the mixture
- Bake the crumble for 30 to 35 minutes. Let rest for 15 minutes and serve topped with whipped cream.