- 3 lbs. small red potatoes (about 8 cups after being cut)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- ¼ cup parmesan
- more parmesan for serving
- Wash and cut the potatoes into wedges. Add to the slow cooker. In a small bowl mix together the olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme and oregano. Pour this over the potatoes and stir. Sprinkle over the parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- Sprinkle with additional cheese for serving if desired.