Peanut Noodle Salad
Looking for a delish lunch or dinner that will be sure to bring smiles to your family? Then search no more! Here is a simple recipe that's perfect cold or hot. While it takes a number of ingredients, don't let that intimidate you. It's easy and you and your family will be enjoying it in no time!
Here's what you need:
- 1 cucumber noodles (cut with vegetti or similar)
- 2 carrot noodles (cut with vegetti or similar)
- 2 cups Sugar Snap Peas (or other vegetable of your choice)
- 2 cups cooked Whole Wheat Pasta (Spagetti, Penne, your choice!)
- 1/4 cup peanuts (unsalted or lightly salted preferred)
- 2 cloves of garlic - minced
- 3 tbsp water/soy sauce blend (2 tbsp water to 1 tbsp soy sauce)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar (I used sherry because that's what I had on hand but use what have available)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- Vegetti or Spiralize the Cucumber and Carrots into noodles - set aside
- In a large pan heat Oil
- Add Garlic and let it cook for about 1 minute
- Add Peanut Butter, Soy Sauce, Vinegar, Hot Sauce, Honey, and Ginger
- Add all the Veggies into the pan
- Add Peanuts
- Let it all warm up to desired temperature, plate it, and enjoy!
This can also be served as a cold salad by mixing the liquid ingredients first and then combining everything in a big bowl and letting it sit for a half an hour.
You can also add chicken, turkey, or tofu to this recipe if you like!
It may sound like a lot of steps but you can do it! I'd love to see how you do. Please take a picture of it and share it on social media. Be sure to tag Jonesin' for in it!
Here's the video of me making it on my LIVE Cooking Show