Mug Cakes and Late Night Snacks
When the late night cravings come don’t give in and stick with these healthy late night snack options! Some of my favorites is our Homemade yogurt with Granola, an Apple and Peanut Butter (with chocolate chips), a Banana with Peanut Butter(with chocolate chips), and of course a MUG CAKE!!! Whether you make it with protein powder or shakeology this quick and easy recipe will have you wanting to make it every day!
Here's what you need for a single Mug Cake:
- 1 egg
- 1 TBSP yogurt
- 1 TBSP milk
- 1 scoop of shakeology or protein powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 TBSP peanut butter
- 10-12 chocolate chips
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a coffee mug and mix together.
- Add the powders and mix
- drop in the chocolate chips and mix in
- drop Peanut Butter on top
- Put in microwave and cook it for 90-95 seconds
- Take out and enjoy