· 1 mini bagel, cut in half
· tomato sauce
· shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
· optional: pepperoni
Utensils and Equipment:
· toaster oven (You'll need help from your adult assistant)
· oven mitts/potholders
· baking sheet
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Carefully open the can of tomato sauce. Spread a spoonful of tomato sauce on each bagel half.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese all over the tomato sauce on each half.
- Put it on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven on low heat for about 5 to 8 minutes. They’re done when the cheese is all bubbly.
- Let cool for a few minutes, then enjoy your tiny pizzas!