· 4 eggs
· 1 T mayonnaise
· ½ t mustard
· Dill pickles!
· Salt and pepper
· Egg slicer (optional)
· Pot to boil eggs
· Slotted spoon· Small mixing bowl
1. Add eggs to a saucepan and cover with water
2. Set on a burner over high heat
3. When the water starts to boil, turn down heat to a simmer and set timer for 11 minutes
4. Have ready a bowl of ice water
5. When the timer goes off, use slotted spoon to carefully transfer eggs to the bowl with ice water
6. Let them sit for 5-10 minutes
7. Peel the eggs and put them thru egg slicer, first one way, then rotate the egg 90° and slice again
8. Transfer eggs to the mixing bowl
9. Add mayo, mustard and a spoonful or two of pickle juice.
10. Stir thoroughly. Add salt and pepper to taste.