I'm a big fan of Mollie Katzen's recipe in The Moosewood Cookbook, but developed this one to save some time.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 onion, chopped - go for similar sized pieces of onion and peppers
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 oz. light coconut milk
- 1/3 cup water or broth
- 1 T Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce
- 2 t Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
- 1½ t sugar
METHOD:Prep the peppers and trim down the cauliflower into pieces - I like
them on the bigger, thicker size.
In 1 T canola oil, sweat the onion and peppers. Use a large enough sauté pan (WITH LID) to hold all the veggies.
When softened, add the cauliflower and stir to combine.
Add all the remaining ingredients, and bring liquid to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover and cook for about 10 minutes until the cauliflower is tender.
Taste for seasoning and serve (you can also add some chopped fresh cilantro if you've got it just before serving).