How do I pay rent at CVS?
Instructions to pay rent at CVS
- Contact us to receive your unique Payslip
- Bring cash and payslip to CVS
- Ask Cashier to read the "CVS Cashier Instructions"
- Pay Rent with Cash at CVS - It is automatically received into our system
- Receive your Receipt from CVS
- Easy! You are done! You do not need to contact us or visit our office because your payment will be automatically received (see step 4 above).
#1 - Contact us to receive unique Payslip
You have a unique barcode just for you that CVS will scan to receive your payment.
We can email you a Payslip or you can come to the office and we can download & print a Payslip for you.
Keep the Payslip with your unique barcode for all future rent payments. You can use the same barcode each month at CVS.
#2 - Bring cash and payslip to CVS
Go to www.paynearme.com/locations to find the nearest CVS.
IMPORTANT: You can only pay with CASH at CVS. You cannot use this system to make your payment with a credit card.
#3 - Ask Cashier to read the "CVS Cashier Instructions"
#4 - Pay Rent with Cash at CVS -
Your Payment is automatically received into our system
#5 - Receive your Receipt from CVS
Save this receipt for your records.