Can I get a pet after the lease starts?
If the home is pre-approved for a pet, inform us of the breed, age and weight of the proposed pet for our approval. If the pet meets our pet approval policy as stated on the pet addendum the tenant will need to sign the pet addendum and pay any applicable pet deposit and monthly pet admin fees. If the home is not pre-approved for a pet, then no pet will be allowed.
Pet / Animal Resources
- HOW DO I REQUEST TO ADD A PET? Pet / Pets.RPM101.com
- CAN I GET A PET AFTER THE LEASE STARTS?
- WHAT TYPE OF BREED RESTRICTIONS ARE THERE?
- WHAT IS A PET ADMIN FEE?
- IS IT ILLEGAL TO PRETEND TO HAVE A SERVICE ANIMAL?
- WHAT IS YOUR POLICY FOR PETS OR EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMALS OR SERVICE ANIMALS?
- HOW DO I REQUEST APPROVAL TO MOVE IN MY ADA SERVICE ANIMAL? ADA / ESA / ServiceAnimal.RPM101.com