Welcome to your new Home!
As a new resident, it’s time to settle in and celebrate your new pad! Our Team has developed an easy-to-follow, self-guided training program for you below that highlights the major things you should know about caring for your home and communicating with your Property Management Team.
To start your training:
- Bookmark this login page for easy access! Complete the Rent Talk Checklist at RentTalk.RPM101.com.
- Watch the Move In Explainer Video.
- View the Move In Slideshow or scroll down below to view the same content.
Tips for success:
- Set aside 30 minutes to tour your home and complete a Property Condition Review. Make sure you know where the water and electrical shutoffs are and how to use them. Investing time upfront will help you avoid headaches and confusion later.
- Spend time getting to your Online Portal and set automatic rent payments so you can set it and forget it! You can access your Online Portal at Payments.RPM101.com.
If you ever have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at anytime!
CALL: (707) 444-3835
On behalf of everyone at Real Property Management Humboldt, welcome to our community! We look forward to working together and supporting your long-term success.
Your Real Humboldt Team
- How do I sign the Rental Agreement and where can I learn about the terms?
- How do I pay first month's rent and security deposit?
- What is prorated rent?
- I've signed the Rental Agreement and paid the deposit, but can I move in earlier or later than then the original start date?
- I've paid the deposit and signed a Rental Agreement, but can I cancel my move in?
- What is Citizen Home Solutions & What is a Utility Concierge?
- How do I transfer utilities to my name?
- How do I assume responsibility for water during my lease?
- How do I get mail at my new home?
- How can I transfer to a different property you manage?
- Can we add or remove someone from our Rental Agreement?
- What Happens To the Security Deposit When There Is A Partial Notice To Vacate?
- Why doesn't my lease last for exactly one year?
- Do you have recommendations for local movers?
- How do we document the condition of my home at move in and Move out?
- How do I submit my Move In Evaluation / Property Condition Review?
- I've just moved in, but now I want to move out, how do I do that? (Lease Break)
- What does it mean for me if the property I'm renting is "For Sale"?
- What is a codebox and how does it work?