How does the application process work?
Our application process has five stages:
- Pre-screen: Before moving any further, we make sure interested applicants meet our basic criteria to become pre-qualified. You can view the link to our pre-qualifications here.
- Application: Interested applicant(s) submit an application for the property. There is a non-refundable application fee of $42 per adult. Each adult only pays one application fee to apply for a property we manage for up to a year. Applicants can only be processed for one property at a time. We ask applicants to allow us between 3-5 business days to fully process the application once we receive all supporting documentation. Please note that this timeline may change depending on how long it takes to verify the information on the application. Apply online here.
- Background check: Applicants that are interested must pass a background check that screens for criminal, eviction, and credit histories. You can learn more about our background check criteria here.
- Income verification: Applicants must submit verifiable proof of income to confirm that their income is at least 3x the rent. You can learn more about what qualifies as a "source of income" here.
- Residential History: Applicants must provide 3 years of Residential History. You can learn more about what qualifies as "Residential History" here.
- Showing: Applicants who pass our screening process and are qualified are invited to attend a group or individual showing at the property. We offer three types of showings:
- Open house - a member of the team will be at the property. This is available to the public. Please sign up on our website here under the "schedule a showing" button here.
- Self-guided showing - request to do your own self-guided showing anytime at the property between 8:00 A.M. and 8:00 P.M. (qualified applicants only).
- Agent Showing - a member of our team will meet you at the property at a designated time to show the property to you and answer any questions you may have (qualified applicants only).
6. Invitation to Rent - Once the applicant is fully vetted and has viewed the property, we offer a lease for signing. They must pay a security deposit within 12 hours of signing before we move on to the next applicant.
The first qualified and completed application will receive the option to put down the deposit. Any applicants qualified after the first group will receive a wait-list notification and their next options regarding their application.