How Do I put in my notice to move Out?

How do I submit my notice of intent to vacate or notice of non-renewal?

FAQ > Move Out

You must submit a Notice to Intent Vacate or Notice of Non-Renewal (CLICK HERE):

Published Google Document

Will other existing parties to the Rental Agreement be requesting to stay in the unit?

If Yes, CLICK HERE to fill out a Partial Notice to Vacate.