What is the Rent Collection Calendar & Eviction Process?
The "Rent Collection Calendar" is the legal process we follow every month.
Here is the MONTHLY RENT COLLECTION Process:
NOTE: Dates are subject to change without notification and the below actions may or may not be taken at the sole discretion of Real Property Management Humboldt. Daily Phone & Email Check in Communication may or may not exclude Weekends & Holidays.
- Rent is Due. Pay online and bring your balance to zero to be entered into our Monthly Raffle!
- Rent is Late
- Courtesy Notification (T42a) and Online Portal Reminder Sent via email.
- Final Day Rent can be paid without incurring a late fee.
- Phone & Email communication as well as a Late Fee Letter (T42b) and sent via email to all Residents and, if applicable, Co-Signers.
- If applicable, deliver 1st round “3 Day Notice to Pay Rent (T42d).”
- Email & Mail “Warning Letter (T42c)” and/or “Three Day Notice to Perform Covenant (T42c)” to all Residents and, if applicable, Co-Signers.
- Owner Notification Rent Not Paid (O42a)
- If applicable, file 1st round of Unlawful Detainer Actions (O42b)
- If needed, Deliver round of “3 Day Notice to Pay Rent (T42d).”
- Email "Final Eviction Warning (T42e)" prior to filing Unlawful Detainer with the Courts.
- File 2nd round of Unlawful Detainer Actions (O42b)
T42a. Courtesy Reminder | T42b. Late Fee | T42c. 3DN to Perform Covenant Email | T42c. 3DN to Perform Covenant Mail | T42c. Warning Letter | T42d. 3 Day Notice to Pay | T42e. Final Warning: Eviction and How It Affects You
See below for more details.