Road Bike Resole
SIDI Sole Darby Accessories 09 4153565 Might have soles. Did not last time I called.
Sz10/44 Sport Boot Sole 8777929455 revzilla.com
- Measure existing boot heel width 5mm down from top edge. (At the bottom of the "rand" you are going to leave)
- Compare this width measurement to the width of the holes inside the heel on new sole.
- If you have more than 7mm on each side of the holes go ahead - take care to mark out position at heel for when you assemble.
If you have less than 7mm on either side.
- Fill holes in heel block with eva, atom little blocks in and then grind flat
- Grind exisiting sole off leaving a nice tidy rand and leave toe rub.
- Glue a piece of 5mm buffalo onto sole from back to under ball of foot.
- Trim off with knife flaring out by at least 45'.
- Grind base flat and glue sole on